Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Late Update

Well I havn't been doing a whole lot with the 7 lately. Just really been driving it around and enjoying it for the most part.

Until about a week ago, when the squeaking belt finally reared it's ugly head and actually snapped. Alternator, Water pump, air pump, gone. No issues, let it cool down while I waited at a friends house then got it home before it heated up too much again.

Finally replaced that on monday. She is squeak free now =D. Also decided to vent my BOV to atmosphere while I was in there, easy enough to do, just a little louder woosh now haha.

Also was able to get my hands on a whole new deck for the stereo, because I determined that mine was just plain dead. Got my aux jack plug all wired in and stereo hooked up. Now I can enjoy music on my zune with a totally stock stereo system! Yay for electrical system knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment